My dog is sticky.
I drink everything Smile
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
everything... including your own....
and oil... and snakes poison...
(08-05-2011, 07:10 PM)Fish Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 07:08 PM)Chaos Wrote: Go outside and make friends maybe?

Point is I can't. They did things for autistic kids and now the autistic kids bring their friends and now they are full up. I love my dog. I am either on the computer or playing with my dog. ATM my dog is sleeping.

Dogs aren't jerks. :_;
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Fish, I have a disorder too, and I never tried to blame stuff I did myself on it. Even when the stupid stuff I did was actually caused by the disorder, I never used it as an excuse - I just accepted responsibility and moved on, because I know that to other people it just looks like I'm being immature. At least I learned that posting stupid stuff on random forums where getting banned wouldn't bother me was better than doing it in real life, or on forums that I enjoyed being a part of.

If you feel the need to spam, just find some random forum and do it there. Seriously, it worked for me when I was about the same age as you.
@Jacob_, Link? And atleast you have human friends.

Sorry to cut the hole sickness, pets and pepsi but this thread have gone far out from topic
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-06-2011, 12:38 AM)Who Wrote: Sorry to cut the hole sickness, pets and pepsi but this thread have gone far out from topic

The original thing WAS about Pepsi.
Well, to continue the discussion I'll just say this..
I like Coke better than Pepsi.
I like Coke better than Pepsi. Pepsi is a rip off of coke. Coke used to contain Cocanie so it has better history than Pepsi.
(08-09-2011, 05:44 AM)Fish Wrote: I like Coke better than Pepsi. Pepsi is a rip off of coke. Coke used to contain Cocanie [sic] so it has better history than Pepsi.

Cocaine made Coke's history better? That doesn't really make sense.