I'm going to get a life again, Hopefully..
Im getting jelly. >:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Fun Fact, Last school year in 5th Grade, my Teacher, like Freakin', didn't BELIEVE IN homework, it was Great! She rarely actually teached, either. She just wrote on the Board what we were supposed to do and we did it. ^_^ Also, I finished the work pretty fast, so I got back to my Manga! Big Grin
(08-12-2011, 02:24 AM)Brassrhino Wrote: Fun Fact, Last school year in 5th Grade, my Teacher, like Freakin', didn't BELIEVE IN homework, it was Great! She rarely actually teached, either. She just wrote on the Board what we were supposed to do and we did it. ^_^ Also, I finished the work pretty fast, so I got back to my Manga! Big Grin

A teacher who never believed in HW?
My god.
How well did you do in state-tests in that subject?

---
Gotta always make time for manga >:3
(08-12-2011, 02:31 AM)simonheros Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 02:24 AM)Brassrhino Wrote: Fun Fact, Last school year in 5th Grade, my Teacher, like Freakin', didn't BELIEVE IN homework, it was Great! She rarely actually teached, either. She just wrote on the Board what we were supposed to do and we did it. ^_^ Also, I finished the work pretty fast, so I got back to my Manga! Big Grin

A teacher who never believed in HW?
My god.
How well did you do in state-tests in that subject?

---
Gotta always make time for manga >:3

Oh, Well, in "WESTEST", which is the Name of the State, Test, Thing, I'm not sure what I got for that Year because I haven't gotten the results, but on the Last One I got 3 Distinguished and 1 Above Mastery! (Not sure about your "Scoring" Thing, but, whatevs..)

Also, I got Distinguished in that Subject, which was your actual Question. :lol:

LOL our tests are called "FCAT"...

Sounds nice.