hello, i'm antilator!
Wink 
hello everyone! I'm using my phone to forum here on buildism! I dont have a coputer at my home and that is why i use my phone. I have problems with grammar because of my phone but do not ban me because of it. Smile
Hehehe. The only time when we ban people for bad grammar is when they intentionally do it to troll people to insanity Cool

Welcome to the site; stinks that you probably won't be able to use the editor on your phone.
Smile well... I got to tell you a truth... Im actually reterator and im using my phone to get acces on buildism. But please... Dont ip ban me again right now... I know jacob_ and all the others wont forgive me but i cant just do anything.... :/ anyways it is kind of fun to play here on my phone but please do not get mad again. And this is the truth. =/
(08-19-2011, 01:46 PM)antilator Wrote: Smile well... I got to tell you a truth... Im actually reterator and im using my phone to get acces on buildism. But please... Dont ip ban me again right now... I know jacob_ and all the others wont forgive me but i cant just do anything.... :/ anyways it is kind of fun to play here on my phone but please do not get mad again. And this is the truth. =/

BAN HIS PHONE IP!1!11!1!Q!!11!