Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys, I found some old buildism lore
"Within the golden years of buildism, at a time where the community was friendly and active, a tyrant was born. This tyrant didst create 'The Order'. The Order was a dictatorship organization who claimed to 'protect your right to part', however anyone who spake out against the order found that their party rights had been revoked. After much time and several revokings, one of the lords didst whine about how the House Guests and Order didst exclude the citizens. He didst whine and oppress and thus the Order was no more. Thus, once again those of buildism could party with no regulations"

Are you questioning the dear chancellor and pope and supreme leader of the glorious republic of the revived order?

Let me tell you something shocking.

One of my archaeologists was digging up random crap until he found a tablet that translated into- Well, you don't need to know that, but here's what you need to know. We have found evidence of positive affiliations you had with TO, which showed you shaking hands with your famous brother, cheesesticks, while happily holding the flag of TO chanting "Long live The Order, Change and Unity for all!"
(09-24-2011, 04:54 AM)LOL Wrote: Are you questioning the dear chancellor and pope and supreme leader of the glorious republic of the revived order?

One of my archaeologists was digging up random crap until he found a tablet that translated into- Well, you don't need to know that, but here's what you need to know. We have found evidence of positive affiliations you had with TO, which showed you shaking hands with your famous brother, cheesesticks, while happily holding the flag of TO chanting "Long live The Order, Change and Unity for all!"

must be my ancestors
(09-24-2011, 10:09 AM)Duck Wrote:
(09-24-2011, 04:54 AM)LOL Wrote: Are you questioning the dear chancellor and pope and supreme leader of the glorious republic of the revived order?

must be my ancestors

Don't disappoint your ancestors. They suffered a lot to get into this great land that served as a final destination for house guests.

Appreciate the freedom and amenities the great order offers you or you'll be sentenced to death row.
>Appreciate freedom or be sent to death row

icwutudidthar
Long live The Order! I've been waiting for it's revival for several months now.