I'll just say it like it is...
If all of the active members leave, Buildism will go away. If you're leaving because it's getting boring, you're only worsening the problem.

We still have new members joining regularly, so if the average forum post and game quality improves, more of them will stay and it will counteract the people who have been gone for a while or got banned.

Just try to post a constructive thread or reply every time you log in. It might feel forced at first, but eventually there will be more discussion going on and you won't have to make yourself do it.

I don't make much money from this site, so I'm just going to keep it available as long as I feel like it's helping somebody.
Probably the reason people are leaving is because they know each-other outside of Buildism. I try to go on as much as I can, but that's not really a lot. But people that can get on, SHOULD get on. That's my personal opinion.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(09-19-2011, 05:20 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Probably the reason people are leaving is because they know each-other outside of Buildism. I try to go on as much as I can, but that's not really a lot. But people that can get on, SHOULD get on. That's my personal opinion.

Why should people who don't want to go on the website go on it..?
Then i shall be more active my friend! =D
(09-24-2011, 03:17 AM)Micky Wrote: Then i shall be more active my friend! =D

Only to go inactive again.
Maybe...Maybe not