Really?
Honestly Jacob_, you even used a MyBB forum. The avatars are horrible. Sorry, but you did fail on this site.
-Fish
tGL failed, but you don't see us spamming their site
You again?

This site use mybb forum because Jacob_ couldn't waste his time making a complex site, instead he used that time to make AN ACTUAL GAME.

With this you really desmostrate thegamerland got themselves a mature, helpfull moderator

Owned.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
And you'll notice Jacob_ didn't want to make a foruming site, he made a game site with forums that ended up important.

Thegamerland is a foruming site that doesn't have post times, smilies, video, links, or images, it's thread management system is awkward, and there's no good report system.

Why re-invent the wheel, especially if it will end up as an octagon?

And you'll also notice that on tGL, you HAVE to have the basic body. Here, you can have lemons, cookies, blocky characters, humanoid characters, Pac-man...

And I seem to remember you liked making skins here very much.

If anyone here fails, it's YOU, Fish. You are the one who got perma-banned for illicit material and swearing. You are the one who loved the site until for some reason you turned against us. You are the one who suddenly decided we are lame after getting yourself banned on other sites by claiming we were great.

You are the one, Fish, who needs to rethink their decisions. You are the one whom most of us liked until a few months ago, when for no apparent reason you spammed and swore and posted stuff that Jacob_ and the others who were online are still slightly sick over. You, Fish, are the one who makes no sense whatsoever.
Every time you ban evade, God kills a manatee.
(10-04-2011, 07:15 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Every time you ban evade, God kills a manatee.

:lol:

Didn't you get your precious Tremper banned by advertising us? I wonder how long it will be before you spam theGamerLand, get perma banned, and then go to BlockLand or something and say about how much you hate tGl.

[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Can you remind me where the games are on thegamerland?