I think Tom from tGL just sent me an admin application...
Jacob_ Wrote:
Dulexo Wrote:Hi Jacob, my name is Tom, I've found out about this fun, creative website you have created, I've been playing a lot of game's lately, and this is one of them.

I'd like to get some detail about Administration, because I would like to become an administrator.
Please reply back as soon as possible, thanks.

Snrl, Tom

I don't plan on ever hiring any administrators, especially someone like you who just joined today. If you play long enough, you might get a chance at becoming a moderator, but we don't give out staff positions like candy as some other websites do... this always leads to a low-quality community.

I couldn't resist.
(10-31-2011, 02:35 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
Jacob_ Wrote:
Dulexo Wrote:Hi Jacob, my name is Tom, I've found out about this fun, creative website you have created, I've been playing a lot of game's lately, and this is one of them.

I'd like to get some detail about Administration, because I would like to become an administrator.
Please reply back as soon as possible, thanks.

Snrl, Tom

I don't plan on ever hiring any administrators, especially someone like you who just joined today. If you play long enough, you might get a chance at becoming a moderator, but we don't give out staff positions like candy as some other websites do... this always leads to a low-quality community.

I couldn't resist.

Hahahahahaha! That's hilarious! Tom is a 12 year-old brat who seeks power from every which way. Quite frankly, I barely talk to him, but the few times he sends me a message on XFire, I want to rip my hair out.

Thanks for sharing; you just made my day!
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel