its hard to type without a spacebar...
Sad 
I was cleaning out my keyboard and my spacebar snapped in half

fml

ifitypelisethisitmeansimtoolazytousetheonscreenkeyboard

I don't want to peel off my spacebar to look XD but I think there should be a little black rubber mound or circular metal thingy under where your space bar was. If you push it with your finger, it should work. It did when my s, ., and / keys fell off.
(10-15-2011, 12:59 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I don't want to peel off my spacebar to look XD but I think there should be a little black rubber mound or circular metal thingy under where your space bar was. If you push it with your finger, it should work. It did when my s, ., and / keys fell off.

too_bad_my_spacebar_snapped_in_half_.-.
So it's still attached to your keyboard?

>.<

Maybe you should copy a space symbol and use Ctrl + V -- I don't know how useful or annoying that might get but I think it's easier than that stupid onscreen keyboard.
(10-15-2011, 01:02 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: So it's still attached to your keyboard?

>.<

NO_the_KEY_SNAPPED_IN_HALF_IT_WON'T_FIT_AND_THE_METAL_BAR_IS_BENT.

;-;
I pulled off my own caps lock key because I kept pressing it accidentally, but I can still press the rubber thing underneath if I really need to use caps lock.
Better save up for a new keyboard.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(10-15-2011, 02:58 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Better save up for a new keyboard.

Eh I found another one. I have a closet full of unused computer parts :p
(10-15-2011, 04:35 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 02:58 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Better save up for a new keyboard.

Eh I found another one. I have a closet full of unused computer parts :p

Same here, only it was a desk and a garage and a basement. Then we finally got rid of all the old 3-gig hard drives and cruddy comps and old useless Nintendo games.