Antisocial John
Just a little story I started writing when I was bored. It's based on actual RL experiences.

Antisocial John

Chapter 1
Once upon a time there was a boy named John. His favourite thing in the whole world was to sit on his bed playing Heatseeker on his Nintendo Wii. He would stay there for hours on end, eating fig rolls, swearing and playing that game. He would become outraged if his brother walked past the screen and demand that he would go get him a fig roll.
John didn’t do anything in the outside world except his paper round and school. Even at school, he was a total Larry. He was just so antisocial that no one wanted anything to do with him! Even the teachers would “pick on him” in class, causing several ‘hissy fits’.
It was one of these ‘hissy fits’ that caused his surprising fate. He was in DT, and the class was making note holders for their class project. They needed to use a pillar drill to make a hole in the wooden base, and the teacher, Miss Stephens, told all the girls that they needed to tie their hair back, so that it wouldn’t get caught in the machine. John wasn’t very happy that day, and unfortunately for him, he liked to grow his shiny ginger hair quite long. When it was his turn to use the machine, Miss Stephens told him he would have to tie his hair back, even though he was a boy. John was less than pleased with this, and yelled out:
“I’ve had a really bad day! I want to go home!”
And with that, he ran out the classroom, leaving the rest of the class, and Miss Stephens, in hysterics.
The next day, he came into school and was greeted by pointing and laughing, along with the occasional “Ginger Ninja!” or “Anger Management!”. John took less than kindly to this, and tried to punch one boy in the face, after he came up to him and said
“Shouldn’t you be in the asylum right now?”
Luckily for him, John wasn’t actually much of a ninja. John was put in detention, and was even more antisocial for the rest of the day.
Roughly a week later, the lesson he’d been dreading came up on his timetable. DT. John had to be convinced by his tutor to actually attend the lesson. She wouldn’t be making that mistake again. When Miss Stephens called out John’s name in the register, she added:
“I hope you’ve got something for your hair today.”
John then went crazy, screaming his carefully rehearsed lines:
“I DON’T IF YOU THINK I NEED TO TIE MY HAIR BACK! MY MUM’S A DT TEACHER! SHE SAYS I DON’T NEED TO! YOU CAN GO DIE IN A LAKE FOR ALL I CARE! I HAVE RIGHTS!”
Miss Stephens and the rest of the class were now looking on in wide–eyed astonishment. John then took the rest of his anger out on the table, making a dent in the surface of it. He then ran out the classroom once again, to give himself a reputation of a ‘stroppy ginger retard’.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.