Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your favorite smell?
My favorite smell is the smell when I itch my balls.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(03-31-2013, 09:48 PM)Excel Wrote: My favorite smell is the smell when I itch my balls.

Too edgy for me.
exactly what balls do you even have you worthless prepubescent retard
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-31-2013, 07:16 PM)Myem Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 02:14 AM)Omega Wrote: My favorite smell is the wintry chill. It just has that distinct smell to it that I love.
I hate winters without snow though.

You don't deserve the privilege to talk about hating snowless winters until you've been through them for many years.

On record, I have been through 4 no-snow winters, so I believe that I can have a say in things.
Also on that standpoint, we all have opinions, so I stick to mine and you stick to yours.

[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
chocolate, hotsauce, and freshly cut wood.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(04-01-2013, 04:43 AM)Omega Wrote:
(03-31-2013, 07:16 PM)Myem Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 02:14 AM)Omega Wrote: My favorite smell is the wintry chill. It just has that distinct smell to it that I love.
I hate winters without snow though.

You don't deserve the privilege to talk about hating snowless winters until you've been through them for many years.

On record, I have been through 4 no-snow winters, so I believe that I can have a say in things.
Also on that standpoint, we all have opinions, so I stick to mine and you stick to yours.

There has been about 10 years of winters with no snow in my town.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.