Could someone unban Eric?
My alt, I made those helpful threads sometime ago but I want a moderator to unban it please, I'm going to update my threads that are sticky and make 'em better. D: Please.
You're still sort of "on probation" as they say in the sports leagues; Kieron hasn't gotten his main back and neither has Spongbob1212. All the mods would have to agree on letting everyone's main back for it to be fair. If you want, you can PM me how you want the thread edited and I can edit them for you and I think that would be easier.
I'll look it over with Jacob. As long you follow our rules and ToS we might be able to unfreeze your account. This will be your last strike so anything you do bad will result in your account being deleted and you being IP banned again.

Do you understand?
Hello
I understand, it is just so so wrong for me to be here, i don't even like this game anymore, and its too unactive, I have bc on roblox and i mostly forum post on forum all the time, and i also got minecraft. I really dont know myself why i came back... maybe just to clear up things.
Well that doesnt make sense now does it? Why come back if your hate the game? I'd rather you just stay at Roblox then come back to potentially start chaos again. Hope you understand.
Hello
I haz mai main account lolululu
u guyz jelleh?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Yes, I'm obviously jealous that you are using your main account.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.