ye old days
Looking back at my skins, old users and old comments really makes me feel sad at how much Buildism and (mostly) it's community has changed. Sad

discuss nostalgic discussion here
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
What happened to most of the community? I look back, I just miss that small chat bar lying on top of my Windows Taskbar... Buildist Nostalgia! Tongue
He's referring to the days before April 2011, when we only had about 300 members, when there was no official multiplayer support or top-down mode or chat. When my profile was the "Sound-effect" game. When a dude with the username "ODer" sent everyone into a shocked anger by posting "So... anyone want to do it with me?", the worst thing anyone had done at that point.
Still, I miss last year Buildism...
(05-05-2012, 11:35 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: He's referring to the days before April 2011, when we only had about 300 members, when there was no official multiplayer support or top-down mode or chat. When my profile was the "Sound-effect" game. When a dude with the username "ODer" sent everyone into a shocked anger by posting "So... anyone want to do it with me?", the worst thing anyone had done at that point.

you make it sounds SO BAD.

What I am referring to are the days when i could have a laugh with friends on the forums and comment bars alike; where the community was happy, friendly and on the same team... I think you know how that has changed now.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(05-06-2012, 12:24 AM)Sazaho Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 11:35 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: He's referring to the days before April 2011, when we only had about 300 members, when there was no official multiplayer support or top-down mode or chat. When my profile was the "Sound-effect" game. When a dude with the username "ODer" sent everyone into a shocked anger by posting "So... anyone want to do it with me?", the worst thing anyone had done at that point.

What I am referring to are the days when i could have a laugh with friends on the forums and comment bars alike; where the community was happy, friendly and on the same team... I think you know how that has changed now.

The days when everyone caught peoples attention with honorable catchphrases and that amazing chat bar! Everything is changed.
(05-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Franco30557 Wrote:

The days when everyone caught peoples attention with honorable catchphrases and that amazing chat bar! Everything is changed.

........I guess.........
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(05-06-2012, 12:33 AM)Sazaho Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Franco30557 Wrote:

........I guess.........

I miss the old layout, too. =D

How is that not true? The current situation is just a couple of users being stupid. That's always happened, it's just more noticeable now since we had more active members a year ago.
(05-06-2012, 12:39 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:

How is that not true? The current situation is just a couple of users being stupid. That's always happened, it's just more noticeable now since we had more active members a year ago.

You're probably right. It's unfair for me to make such accusations or things of the sort, I did go inactive for a while, and when i came back everything was different!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa