Does anyone besides me like old TV shows?
@Simon whats too bad is that I wasnt around to watch the old Pokemon TV show.
I started watching them during like the first quarter of the Hoenn region with May and Max.
[Image: image?id=2155]
(07-12-2011, 03:59 PM)TheFlame Wrote: @Simon whats too bad is that I wasnt around to watch the old Pokemon TV show.
I started watching them during like the first quarter of the Hoenn region with May and Max.

The first original series where dabes out of every series. I assure you.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Well I have watched a few of the episodes of the original and they are pretty good. I liked the ditto episode. ^_^
[Image: image?id=2155]
Oh yes, Macgyver, The-A Team, The Andy Griffith Show, The Fresh prince of Bel Air, Ren and Stimpy, and all the 1980s, 1990s, 1970s, and 1960s stuff. Most stuff today like "Jersey Shore", "How To Rock", and "American Idol" are unoriginal and must be destroyed. MTV isn't music Television any more, it is just cheap Reality show crap. The Only modern Television shows I like is History Channel, Military Channel, and The news, that is it.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
"unoriginal and must be destroyed"

Actually, American Idol was the first show of its kind. Now I can't say if it's any good, because I've never watched it, but it's gone on for over a decade at least (I may have seen some TV ad about the"20th Anniversary" of it, not sure cuz I almost never pay attention to ads) and it's not showing any signs of stopping. As for the people who come out of it; well, Kelly Clarkson is okay and one of my favorite songs (and also a few of my least-favorite) are by Chris Daughtry.

Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it's got to go. Also, just because it's recent doesn't make it bad. That show "Wipeout", for example. Or (I'm not sure any have been made in 5 years) "Planet's Funniest Animals". Now there ARE a lot of really bad shows out there too, especially aimed at teens (I watched one episode of iCarly. I get enough really really bad jokes from my sister and Darrell Waltrip and better plot when playing Minecraft.) but that doesn't make all new shows unoriginal or lame. Even some of the kids' shows are still pretty good -- I was pretty disappointed when "FETCH!" got cancelled.

And yeah, there are some older shows I'll occasionally watch -- I've seen a few episodes of Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver -- but not all old shows are better than all new shows.

Also, this thread is from almost a year ago. Wink