Message to Jacob_
[deleted]
Kieron, that temp ban warning goes for you too. And any other user.
Wow, can't you even bother to respect our opinions?
I'm enforcing the rules, Kieron. If everyone had simply enforced and obeyed the rules in the first place this whole argument would never have happened.

But no, Ashely has to go and botch up what should've been a simple warning/1-dayer. You and Glome (you specifically; because the argument really started when you got unbanned) had to make a big deal of it and start insulting Ashely and call for blood.
Wait. ME AND GLOME!? WE started it?
It's was Ashely's stupidity that made this happen, with a combination of biased mods and arrogance. If you guys had just fired Ashely, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
You catalyzed it by breaking the rules and posting a word that was close enough to a swear word to be identified as said swear word.

You then truly started it by insulting Ashely in the forums and beginning the riot.
(06-01-2012, 08:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You catalyzed it by breaking the rules and posting a word that was close enough to a swear word to be identified as said swear word.

You then truly started it by insulting Ashely in the forums and beginning the riot.

Wait, I posted the images?

I posted 3.

A parody of the British WW1 Propaganda

The Luftwaffe insignia with Ashely's face on it

And Hermann Goring with Ashely's face, to represent how biased she is, like Goring was to the British.
Posting any one of those would get you a warning for PA and the post deleted from me. Just like all the rest got deleted.
I have no idea what images your talking nor do I care. I banned you for bypassing the filter to say a curse word. Glome you really need to grow up, go outside and play or something. Being a troll with a nine year old gets you 0 points.

Luckyone; I read the message. It's funny how when YOU guys do something wrong and when an action is placed you guys go nuts. I was being sarcastic when joking about banning the two. If it hurts you that much you could have sent Jacob or myself a message. I'm not going anywhere so stop complaining and follow the rules and you won't have to worry about anything.
Hello
I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread now because it's obvious that anything after this point will just lead to another round of stupid, pointless arguing over a trivial, almost-everyday-incident that somehow got escalated into the End of the Universe.