Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

OK, BuildistGuard, let's bring a bit of life here
- by having a discussion on this thread. Let's talk about how Jacob_ could have stopped Buildism and 2DWorlds and PlayVex from dying.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I know I'm not BuildistGuard, but I guess I'll help add a little life here. I think Jacob could have stopped the communities of Vexillum and 2DWorlds from dying, but I think he purposely wanted them to die. Here is why.

Jacob is a sheeperson like everyone else on 2DWorlds who decided to quit after Ghosty quit. If anyone remembers, Ghosty/Qwertygiy was almost worshiped like a God, especially by Jacob and most everyone on Buildism/2DWorlds. It surprised me that people couldn't think for themselves here. Just because one of there "gods" quit does not meant that they have to quit, or in Jacob's case, close the site for a month.

I think Jacob's decision to close 2DWorlds for a month was also partially motivated by his desire to force people to play Vexillum. I guess he thought that we would all move to the Vexillum foums, and be stupid enough to actually play Vexillum, after he removed the Off Topic section. But The Glome foiled his plan and barely anyone from 2DWorlds visited the Vexillum foum.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(07-23-2013, 05:32 PM)Leonartist Wrote: I know I'm not BuildistGuard, but I guess I'll help add a little life here. I think Jacob could have stopped the communities of Vexillum and 2DWorlds from dying, but I think he purposely wanted them to die. Here is why.

Jacob is a sheeperson like everyone else on 2DWorlds who decided to quit after Ghosty quit. If anyone remembers, Ghosty/Qwertygiy was almost worshiped like a God, especially by Jacob and most everyone on Buildism/2DWorlds. It surprised me that people couldn't think for themselves here. Just because one of there "gods" quit does not meant that they have to quit, or in Jacob's case, close the site for a month.

I think Jacob's decision to close 2DWorlds for a month was also partially motivated by his desire to force people to play Vexillum. I guess he thought that we would all move to the Vexillum foums, and be stupid enough to actually play Vexillum, after he removed the Off Topic section. But The Glome foiled his plan and barely anyone from 2DWorlds visited the Vexillum foum.

Even if there was no The Glome, Vex would have failed to gain activity. I bet you can spam the Vex forums with random crap and it would stay for more than 5 days.

Hmm, so what were our best memories of 2DWorlds/Buildism?
I'm sorry I couldn't respond instantly because I am addicted to GTA Vice City and Europa Universalis 3.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(07-24-2013, 01:07 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I'm sorry I couldn't respond instantly because I am addicted to GTA Vice City and Europa Universalis 3.

I'm thinking of getting Europa Universalis 3 soon. Also, have you heard about the new GTA V?
(07-25-2013, 01:28 AM)Myem Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 01:07 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I'm sorry I couldn't respond instantly because I am addicted to GTA Vice City and Europa Universalis 3.

I'm thinking of getting Europa Universalis 3 soon. Also, have you heard about the new GTA V?

I certainly have heard of the new GTA V, it would be great being released on PC, but most GTA games are released on consoles before the computers.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Vexillum really does suck, I hate to say it. At first I thought it was ok, until I woke up.
Also I never play on consoles.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.