Past To Present Retardation and Why It's Becoming Useless Spam
Great point.

A year and a half ago, me and Dignity (back when he was still roperson of Roblox) had some disagreements over the wiki that left me not feeling very friendly towards him.

There is absolutely no reason why I should still hold any sort of grudge over those spam edits. It's in the past. We've moved on.
(07-14-2012, 01:39 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Great point.

A year and a half ago, me and Dignity (back when he was still roperson of Roblox) had some disagreements over the wiki that left me not feeling very friendly towards him.

There is absolutely no reason why I should still hold any sort of grudge over those spam edits. It's in the past. We've moved on.

That was fun.
@Luckyone
*can't find hole in logic*
*ignores*
*leaves*
(07-13-2012, 04:28 PM)Kieron Wrote: You have been inactive for a year. You know nothing of what Ashely has done to people such as me and Dignity. You don't know what she caused to the community - she made possibly the best mod we ever had quit, which nearly destroyed the site. I have read the mod forums, during Sazaho's password guessing, nearly all threads from April to July were flaming us both.

Most of this thread is just hypocritical. You just can't seem to accept everyone else's opinion on a person.

I am not allowed to have a negative opinion on the US, without being flamed, but you're all allowed to have a negative opinion on the UK, why? Because you're all ignorant.

It's people like you that give Americans a bad stereotype.
I've been on here longer then you have, and I was inactive for about 3 months. Nice math bro.
How am I being hypocritical? I am pretty sure I'm not the only one tired of seeing your stupid threads trying to provoke flame wars.
You can have your opinion, just be prepared to back it up. If you can't back up your opinion, your opinion is flawed and worthless. Also, I've never said anything about the UK here, why? Because politics are usually one sided and full of crap.
How am I giving Americans a bad stereotype? What did I do? This is your main issue. You say things yet you don't back them up. If I went around the world and told everyone that my sharpie marker is the messiah, and others didn't like my opinion, is that wrong? Can't they object to idiotic opinions?
(07-14-2012, 01:35 AM)Slendurrman Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 09:05 PM)Dignity Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 04:34 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Thank you, LuckyoneSlendurrman.

Kieron and Dignity, you're only proving his point by continue to argue in this thread. The CoderRyne stuff happened almost a year ago, and Kieron and Glome's bans (which were reversed almost immediately) were a month and a half ago...

How does time matter?
I posted a list of things of why I dislike Ashely and you post "Well, it happened a while ago, so your logic in invalid."
Depends, do you still hate Europeans because we killed indians 300 years ago?

Obama hates the British because of how it treated the Africans - during the time of the Empire, so it is atleast 70 years, your argument is invalid.
(07-14-2012, 09:28 AM)Kieron Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 01:35 AM)Slendurrman Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 09:05 PM)Dignity Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 04:34 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Thank you, LuckyoneSlendurrman.

Kieron and Dignity, you're only proving his point by continue to argue in this thread. The CoderRyne stuff happened almost a year ago, and Kieron and Glome's bans (which were reversed almost immediately) were a month and a half ago...

How does time matter?
I posted a list of things of why I dislike Ashely and you post "Well, it happened a while ago, so your logic in invalid."
Depends, do you still hate Europeans because we killed indians 300 years ago?

Obama hates the British because of how it treated the Africans - during the time of the Empire, so it is atleast 70 years, your argument is invalid.
My argument isn't invalid because you pointed our the fact our president can't let things go.
It's ok, you can't let anything go either.