Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Religion Thread
Well I come from a culturally-diverse background, as you could say.
My mom is Lutheran (a Protestant), and my dad is Jewish, I was really brought up as a Jew mainly and when I was 8 I knew that my dad was a life-long atheist. I was shocked, and the only reason why he wanted me to be a Jew was too preserve the religion even though he calls it all a fairy tale.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-07-2013, 03:06 AM)Void Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 03:03 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I don't know a single person who is born Atheist. And if anyone here is born Atheist, I bet that at least their grandparents or mostly likely their parents were religious, but gave it up.

My parents were religious, but they never really bothered to make me religious too. So in a way, I was.

Did you still had to go to Church when your were really little?

Technically Everyone is born Atheist and Technically, no one is born Atheist. I believe whatever your parent's religion is when you are born, is what you are born technically.

If you look really close into history, you'll find that all religions are Man-made. However, this never rules out the possibility of a real deity or deities existing.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I believe that parents religions is what you really are too. And I went to both church and synagogue when I was little.
The weird thing is, my dad wanted me to be a Lutheran and HE is Jewish, and my mom wanted me to be a Jew while SHE IS LUTHERAN. It was always very confusing since my dad is an Atheist too.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Bump for this thread.

Anyways, on topic, If there is a god out there, when will he/she/it show itself to us in physical form?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
never
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]