jkbhgvfdxsgfxhhjlkm;oi'ubycfi
It was the year 3429. Humans, by this time had progressed so much in science and technology, that they no longer needed the gods who controlled nature to provide for them. The humans no longer needed Watarious (god of water) to bring them rain or Dren, god of knowledge, to give them wisdom. The humans could now grow their crops in factories, with water created from electricity, and the humans also now had highly advanced computers to think for them, and provide wisdom. The humans lived underground separated from nature, not wanting anything to do with it. The gods didn’t seem offended by this at all at first. They were actually relieved that they didn’t have to listen to the humans’ complaints if there was an earthquake or drought, and they were also glad that the humans weren’t destroying nature anymore. But this all changed.
By this time Earth had become a totalitarian one world government, and the elitists were not just satisfied with control of the people, they wanted control over nature. The elitists new that they couldn’t completely control nature because it had a mind of its own, so they decided to destroy it. Earth was then bombarded with millions of hydrogen bombs destroying all life except for the humans who lived underground.
The gods were furious. All their creations that they loved were destroyed. Without nature the gods became meaningless, and had no purpose. The gods decided to have a meeting about what should be done. Few of the gods could think of any ideas, since they were powerless without the forces of nature.
Solos, the sun god suggested “I could destroy Earth by making the sun pull Earth into self”.
Dren, god of wisdom replied “That wouldn’t work because the humans built a gigantic anti-gravity machine in Earths center.”
Balkos, god of strength, and head of the gods, said “I’ll travel to Earth and try making peace with the humans. Since I’m immortal there’s nothing those humans can do to me.”
This was the gods’ only option and everyone agreed to Balkos’s decision. Soon Balkos set off to Earth in his cloud chariot pulled by rocks. When Balkos got close to Earth, an autonomous aircraft suddenly appeared, and shot down Balkos’s chariot. Balkos fell 1000 feet to the ground, but was unharmed.
Balkos stood up and yelled “I know you can hear me! I am Balkos, god of strength. You have destroyed what is dear to me and the gods, and I want an explanation! I don’t want any more destruction. I want…” He was cut off as a machine rose out of the ground and creating a force field around Balkos, trapping him inside.
The gods saw all of this from a telescope. The gods were almost ready to give up, but a god came forth and suggested that they see the prophet Knowelia, who lived on a distant planet. All the gods agreed and they set forth to see the prophet.
When they finally arrived at Knowelia’s planet, they asked her what they should do. Knowelia said, “You are superior to the humans in terms of strength and intelligence. You can’t just rely on yourselves for power, you must also create power. You should make machines like do. Combined with your superior strength and technology, you can conquer the humans.”
So the gods started experimenting with technology and quickly progressed. The gods went from inventing the steam engine to the jet engine in just 1 year. They were progressing at an extremely rapid rate. 500 years later the gods’ technology surpassed the humans. The gods then had another meeting
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]