HOLY
I was going to edit my List of Forums article on my Wiki on Wikia. When I went into the editor, I was banned from editing anything on Wikia today and forever. What the fuck?

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

Your user name or IP address has been blocked.

The block was made by Rappy 4187.

Reason given: This username or IP address is prevented from editing across the entire Wikia network due to spam, vandalism or other disruption.

If you believe this is in error, please contact Wikia.

Start of block: 08:56, July 31, 2013
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I think we should raid them and bring robloxers and 4chan to raid as well!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(07-31-2013, 11:38 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I think we should raid them and bring robloxers and 4chan to raid as well!

Hey BG, can you update the list of forums you go to?
Some people think posting links automatically means you're a spammer.
(08-01-2013, 02:03 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Some people think posting links automatically means you're a spammer.

Yeah, I think that was what I was blocked for. It's getting a bit difficult finding a place where I won't be ridiculed or blocked, but then again I only tried Wikia, so I'll be on a few other communities to see if they would accept me with my list.

Also, I haven't been updating much, but I've been finding tons of new forums. I'll be adding some today to one of my temporary lists, and then I'll move out to another site in the next few days.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be continuing something this pointless, but I'll be holding on to the list for a long while in case I ever feel like I actually need it.
Alright, so I moved on over to WordPress.com. I do not know their policy on blogs with a shitload of links, but it's only a temporary site for my list of forums so it wouldn't really matter if I get suspended from using their service.