Discuss about your life.....
Make your true biography up here. Please do not put Phone numbers, Home Address, School or Bad stuff here. Well this is the thread to making your own biography! Make your own biography! Tell about from when you were born, The first day of School,etc.
Rules:
Do not post Phone numbers.
Do not Post Your address, it is ok to post the state and city you live in, but Please do not post your house.
Do not post anything Very bad.

The Biography can be short or long, The only limits are the rules. I will post my biography later on today.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(Read this with a Russian accent) I vas born in Soviet Russia in 1997 as a Babushka farmer. But then in 1589 when the comunist government was getting corrupted me and my babushka herd had to hide bare-naked in the snow to prevent getting captured and sent to nil by the babushka police for stealing iron ore from Mikail Gorbachev. So as I was laying there an officer stepped on one of the babushkas and it scared the whole herd. Then I traveled to America in 3247 on a hat. The end.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(Read with scottish accent) Aye was borrn in the olld cuntreh, Skotlend of curse, in 1248. Aye was a bagpipe playurr, but when aye was 94 aye fell into a loch and get swept awaye bye the current. Aye eventually went ashore in Ayerland in 1984, but they sent me to a muzeem in New Yurk and stayed as an exhibit there, unteel 2012, meh laddies. Then aye escaped and ended up here in this forum.
(03-02-2011, 04:53 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Make your true biography up here. Please do not put Phone numbers, Home Address, School or Bad stuff here. Well this is the thread to making your own biography! Make your own biography! Tell about from when you were born, The first day of School,etc.
Rules:
Do not post Phone numbers.
Do not Post Your address, it is ok to post the state and city you live in, but Please do not post your house.
Do not post anything Very bad.
Happy birthday tester! Now you're 12!!!!
The Biography can be short or long, The only limits are the rules. I will post my biography later on today.

[Image: Yugidal_buildism_banner.png]
Sup?
Well,I live in Indiana.I live in a nice family and my big sis for some reason always wears a winter cap.I watch shows like The Oblongs and Robot Chicken and I play soccer and I'm really good at it.I play ROBLOX but I like Buildism more.

That's all.
But there is one undiscussed topic in my life.I was born in 1754,I fought in the Revolutionary War.I stood paralyzed when ze british attacked,I gave my heart for ze motherland.PersonBig Grinude,wrong story.''GET AWAY,YOU SCUM!!!!!!!!!'' Person:Ok ='(.