Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you an adventurous person?
Are you open to exploring and doing new things?

I'm only adventurous when it comes to traveling.
Also if you ever had the chance to go on a world tour, would you? I think I would, but I would get bored of it after awhile. After a certain point in life, you realize that you've "seen it all".
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Make one more post.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
The post was already made.
Moving on, get somebody to take charge of Germany.
PS guys: you can claim UP TO 2 countries but also please list the location of where your country is located.

Well I WAS the walrus.
"Location of where the country is located"?

Germany is in Europe.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
You should describe where in Europe.
We all know where it is though, but just do it for the fun of it.

Well I WAS the walrus.
It is in northwest Europe, nearby Poland, UK and France.
[Image: xkqec1.png]
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Aw SHIT
I posted in the wrong section.

Well I WAS the walrus.