Why Did Editing My Profile Give my Normal Laptop Account a Virus?
Yesterday, I was going to edit my profile, or it might have been this morning, I don't know, going to put a little banner on the bottom of my profile thingie on the forums, when, BAM! A bar comes at the top asking me if I should allow the scripts for the page, I say yes to it, and then, well, it goes and blocks anything on that laptop account that connects to the internet, Internet Robloxer, Normal IE, Steam, xFire etc. Sure, it may not seem like a big deal, but to me, it IS. 1) I had lots of stuff I wanted to upload on that account 2) I have to download my steam apps AGAIN and 3) I have to go to the trouble of finding out what happened. Sad
How did you post this?
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Thisa must be something wrong in your laptop, because it works perfectly for me!
(04-04-2011, 03:39 PM)DSiDewd Wrote: How did you post this?

If you look carefully, it says "my normal laptop account", I'm on my spare one with litterally nothing on it.
(04-04-2011, 03:50 PM)Micky Wrote: Thisa must be something wrong in your laptop, because it works perfectly for me!

Well, I WAS thinking it might be that, I'm going to try again anyways though.
Did you have anything elce running?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Well, it's not buildism that gave you the virus, because it works fine for me.

Have fun restoring everything Sad
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
ahhh i had that it also deleted by programs though (R.I.P. Minecraft file) but i still havent fixed it, i got it from a ad possibly you had more than buildism open amirite?
[Image: o6falf.png]
(04-04-2011, 10:00 PM)guineayoshi88 Wrote: ahhh i had that it also deleted by programs though (R.I.P. Minecraft file) but i still havent fixed it, i got it from a ad possibly you had more than buildism open amirite?

Yeah, I had photobucket open too to upload my siggy.
[Image: Pyromancer.png]
[Image: PyroMancerSteamID.png]
[lua]while true do end[/lua]