Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do YOU think people on YouTube become famous and get many views?
(01-27-2013, 04:14 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Myem, do you have to act like Max to get your point across?
Because you remind me of him.
"Go away ou [censord]. Nobody likes you."

I have no idea of who "Max" is.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-21-2013, 08:14 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:10 PM)Leonartist Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:44 PM)Oak Wrote: MK-Ultra?

???

MK-Ultra is a conspiracy theroy. They are a group of scientists funded by the US who expiremented with mind controll. They supposedly invented subliminal messages, and mind controlled soldiers.

Oh wow, why would they be funded by the US? What is the purpose of experimenting with mind control? I just don't get it.

Maybe the Korean people?
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-27-2013, 09:04 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:14 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:10 PM)Leonartist Wrote: MK-Ultra is a conspiracy theroy. They are a group of scientists funded by the US who expiremented with mind controll. They supposedly invented subliminal messages, and mind controlled soldiers.

Oh wow, why would they be funded by the US? What is the purpose of experimenting with mind control? I just don't get it.

Maybe the Korean people?

What does Korea have to do with this? Why did you bring up Korea? Do you associate everything to do with the US with Korea? Why? How is Korea relevant to anything? RAWR
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
@Hippo.
Question Number 1) Korea has nothing to do with this.
Question Number 2) Because Korea has got many generals and they are usually mad and think about nuclear weapons and stuff like that.
Question Number 3) No.
Question Number 4) "Why?" Why what?
Question Number 5) They might be spying on US army with their latest satellite. Mayyyybe.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-28-2013, 04:38 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Korea has got many generals and they are usually mad and think about nuclear weapons and stuff like that.

[Image: tumblr_m58qtdRQHL1qf2ikno1_400.gif]
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Koreans are the biggest radicals known to mankind.

Afghani's are worse.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.