When will he ever stop typing in caps?
Read from bottom to top. I'm Myempire and I'm trying to make him stop "yelling" at me. More updates possibly coming soon. Ironically this is from the Anti Spam Clan. (I joined it when I was a newbie.) I've had too many arguments with him and he often just can't deal with it.
bomb37164
I've Been told to leave to leave for THE LAST TIME AND MYREMIPE I HAVE GREAT GRAMMER I DON'T FEEL LIKE BEING AN ENGLISH TEACHER ON ROBLOX NOTICE I SAID AN NOT A THATS AN ARTICLE ___

Myempire
And I didn't make you do that. You're just being obnoxious.

Myempire
WELL FREAKING GET OUT THEN! We're tired of dealing with your fail grammar and spam.
From Dignehty:

Pathetic, you think you can "flame" Myempire for being nice, yet see how annoying you are. Hypocrite much?

------------------------------
On 4/16/2011 at 1:43 PM bomb37164 wrote:

THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND MYREMIPE U LIL' STALKER SENDING ME MESSAGES GET A LIFE NERD!

On 4/16/2011 at 11:16 AM Dignehty wrote:

Myempire doesn't hate you, you're just obnoxious and annoying. And control your anger on the internet.
Why do you hate Myempire? Answer that. You have no idea how nice he is compared to most of the people on ROBLOX, but yet you "scream" at him and say he's mean? That's just not right. You should give him an apology.

On 4/18/2011 at 6:00 PM bomb37164 wrote:

STOP TALKING TO ME LEAVE MY LIFE U LITLLE NOOB IF U SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE I WILL REPORT U FOR HARRASMENT

On 4/18/2011 at 5:56 PM Dignehty wrote:

Yes I'm on Myempire's side since you're acting like a brat.

On 4/18/2011 at 5:55 PM bomb37164 wrote:

lolz u on myremipes side thts why u say that
On 4/18/2011 at 5:53 PM Dignehty wrote:

Pathetic, you think you can "flame" Myempire for being nice, yet see how annoying you are. Hypocrite much?

On 4/16/2011 at 1:43 PM bomb37164 wrote:

THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND MYREMIPE U LIL' STALKER SENDING ME MESSAGES GET A LIFE NERD!

On 4/16/2011 at 11:16 AM Dignehty wrote:

Myempire doesn't hate you, you're just obnoxious and annoying. And control your anger on the internet.