Will new members ever be mods?
Well would they Tongue?
[Image: e96vdx.jpg]
You'd have to expand on that. "New members" I'm still considered "new" and they're considering me a moderator. So, yes.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Of course, every mod was once a new member.
I dont really know!
I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Hello
We all are new.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-09-2011, 07:07 PM)Fire Wrote: We all are new.

Yeah lol.
Hello
When the situation calls for more moderators, Jacob_ would more than likely pick the person who has been helping others out, being mature, and etc.

This means that it doesn't matter if you're new or old (however, if you've been helping out a long time, you would think that would raise your chances), as long as you're being a helpful member of the community.

But then again, I don't know how Jacob_ picks moderators, this is just an assumption.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-09-2011, 08:23 PM)Scripter Wrote: When the situation calls for more moderators, Jacob_ would more than likely pick the person who has been helping others out, being mature, and etc.

This means that it doesn't matter if you're new or old (however, if you've been helping out a long time, you would think that would raise your chances), as long as you're being a helpful member of the community.

But then again, I don't know how Jacob_ picks moderators, this is just an assumption.

Couldn't agree more.
Hello