Let's see how long it takes for the veterans to post in this thread.
You mean if we read were we post? Of course we do!
Maybe we don't want to do what you tell us to do.
(04-10-2011, 04:33 AM)Play_Robot Wrote: And, If that's your opinion that's fine.

We aren't those Roblox idiots who post nonsense on a thread just to build their post count up. If you have a problem with our posting you can leave. We don't need anyone criticizing us because the way we post isn't they way they like it.

You say that like you aren't from ROBLOX. In reality most people post nonsense for the fun of it. Personally I find it entertaining when one does it [if it's not stupid or 1 word].

The only reason I didn't say chimes was because it was irrelevant to my post.
However, it does show how lazy I am.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-10-2011, 04:35 AM)MingYan Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 04:33 AM)Play_Robot Wrote: And, If that's your opinion that's fine.

We aren't those Roblox idiots who post nonsense on a thread just to build their post count up. If you have a problem with our posting you can leave. We don't need anyone criticizing us because the way we post isn't they way they like it.

You say that like you aren't from ROBLOX. In reality most people post nonsense for the fun of it. Personally I find it entertaining when one does it [if it's not stupid or 1 word].

I'm not from Roblox, I find it pointless when someone used to my threads when I'm asking for help and they post irrelevant post like "Noob." I got that ALOT when I first started playing Roblox.

Hello
(04-10-2011, 04:41 AM)Play_Robot Wrote:

I'm not from Roblox, I find it pointless when someone used to my threads when I'm asking for help and they post irrelevant post like "Noob." I got that ALOT when I first started playing Roblox.

Really? Sorry, I assumed your were PlayRobot from ROBLOX. Tongue
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-10-2011, 04:51 AM)MingYan Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 04:41 AM)Play_Robot Wrote:

Really? Sorry, I assumed your were PlayRobot from ROBLOX. Tongue

Read my blurb.
Hello
This is a stupid way to see when you read the whole thing.

Also,

[Image: windchime.jpg]