Let's hope...
I'm sure the moderation isn't really the problem, and won't be for quite a while.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
FIRST OF ALL!!!! I say we totally errase the word "Noob" from this place! Buildismt must never let someone else be Called "Noob", someone else agrees?
I would be fine without having to hear such a horrible insult, if you can call it one.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-09-2011, 08:04 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 08:01 PM)LOL Wrote: All communities turn bad, either short-term or long-term, it's highly likely that our community will start to resemble ROBLOX in the next 1-5 years.

I highly disagree, Our staff would be on point. We wouldn't allowing bully or flaming.

That's if we have a good moderation staff and a reasonable amount of them since it's nearly impossible (Unless you want your post to be checked by a mod before being submitted, which takes a while and would be frustrating) to keep a forum safe from spam/idiots/trolls/flamers especially when the community gets bigger and thousands of more users join, and like I said before, no community is perfect.
Why you bumped this old thread?
Yeah, this is cOLD mOLD.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-11-2011, 10:26 PM)Micky Wrote: Why you bumped this old thread?

This is still relatively new, and I'm responding to something I haven't got the chance to.