No Hard fealing Ashely
Another one of these -_-
(04-15-2011, 04:26 AM)Dragon_ Wrote: Guys this is Rare. I never PM'ed the mods to become a mod. Only Jacob_ a couple of times. I never got mad about not becoming a mod. I got mad because I didnt want people to get the wrong impression of me by me begging. I guess I was a little bit, but you guys are making rumors of me. I never spammed anyones box asking to become a mod. You guys are getting the wrong impression. Jacob_ Said I have a very SLIM chance of being one.

Liar- You PMed me several times asking whether you would be a mod.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-15-2011, 04:26 AM)Dragon_ Wrote: Guys this is Rare. I never PM'ed the mods to become a mod. Only Jacob_ a couple of times. I never got mad about not becoming a mod. I got mad because I didnt want people to get the wrong impression of me by me begging. I guess I was a little bit, but you guys are making rumors of me. I never spammed anyones box asking to become a mod. You guys are getting the wrong impression. Jacob_ Said I have a very SLIM chance of being one.

Actually Jacob_ said he will never mod you, I cant find the post but broloxer may know what threads it's in.