Greetings from the UK!
Hey there, folks (and folkettes?). I'm Dan, or Tarabukka, or ds, or Tarby (call me any of them). I run BlockCommunity. (I have no idea who this guy is though). We're twice as old as you and have twice as less gaming as you! Hooray!

About myself? I'm a teenager from the south of England who likes house music (think Mango, Michael Cassette, Feed Me, deadmau5, Mord Fustang), plays TF2 and Minecraft and I've been working with PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript and other friends for about 4 or 5 years now.
Welcome to Buildism!

I'm the non-moderative game-testing alt of the Buildism moderator Qwertygiy.

I hope you enjoy our little site Big Grin
Hi! I used to be a web developer, then a couple of years ago I discovered that game programming was a lot more fun for me.

I heard about your site last year. If you can get a 3D building game done, that will be a great accomplishment - I originally tried to make Buildism in 3D (this was almost 2 years ago), but then I found out that my mind doesn't work in 3D. Tongue
(06-25-2011, 04:15 PM)Tarabukka Wrote: Hey there, folks (and folkettes?). I'm Dan, or Tarabukka, or ds, or Tarby (call me any of them). I run BlockCommunity. (I have no idea who this guy is though). We're twice as old as you and have twice as less gaming as you! Hooray!

About myself? I'm a teenager from the south of England who likes house music (think Mango, Michael Cassette, Feed Me, deadmau5, Mord Fustang), plays TF2 and Minecraft and I've been working with PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript and other friends for about 4 or 5 years now.

MisterObvious/HellMage501/HellBoy10 said that game sucks.
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
Mord Fustang? Lol

Welcome to Buildism!
Hello