@Ban Dodging
Agrred 80%. ROBLOX alows to many flamming noobs which is bad. But creating an alt and loosing everything IS punishment enought. But they probably will flame and or spam the forums.
I attempted making an alt, but my email is the same and I don't wanna change it. >:O
(04-20-2011, 02:37 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Creating alternative accounts should be perfectly fine.
Why? Because on an alternative account, the person loses everything from their main. Which by my standards is punishment enough.

If a ban is to keep someone off the site, then you should just IP ban for certain days. See what I am saying?

Making an alt isn't entirely to "dodge" the ban, it is to continue enjoying the site. IPs are for if you want someone completely off the site.
Thus, an alt should only be removed when they have broken a rule.

Creating alternate accounts is allowed, but not if you use them to get around bans. Think about it, if everyone knew that they could just make another account to get unbanned, why would we bother banning anybody?

IP bans are only used in the case of permanently banned users... there currently isn't a way to temp IP ban, and getting IP banned permanently does seem a little harsh if your current ban is only for a few days.

Most websites don't allow multiple accounts at all, and they DEFINITELY don't let you nullify your ban just by making another clone of yourself. The rest of the internet (and the world) isn't like ROBLOX where you can just create more aliases and take no responsibility for your own behavior.