As I Have Recently Stated
I am lazy, therefore, I do not frequently make skins. Some minour things like the changes on the waving girl [AKA Alevtyna insert object of affection here] don't take long so I can do that easily.

But making a new skin doesn't happen very frequently because I simply am too lazy to start it. However, when I start something, I can finish it pretty fast.

It's kinda like this, I don't do the work until the last minute but I can make it all in that minute. Yeah, so there is my work ethic.
I need to fix it... Tongue
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-30-2011, 02:48 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I am lazy, therefore, I do not frequently make skins. Some minour things like the changes on the waving girl [AKA Alevtyna insert object of affection here] don't take long so I can do that easily.

But making a new skin doesn't happen very frequently because I simply am too lazy to start it. However, when I start something, I can finish it pretty fast.

It's kinda like this, I don't do the work until the last minute but I can make it all in that minute. Yeah, so there is my work ethic.
I need to fix it... Tongue

Thats how I am with my stuff.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]