Differance Between Exploit and Hack
Exploitation is the act of doing something to one's advantage. It could be anything from using your brother to buy you cookies to using your older sister's homework to get A's.

Hacking is any modification to a code. This could be good or bad, it includes removing, adding, stopping, starting, etc. in a code/script. Technically getting the source code of say, a rocket script and editing it to a fast rocket would be hacking that code.

Hacking =/= bad. [but hacking can = bad]

HOWEVER, a hack can be an exploitation. For example, you use your hack in order to have infinite health in a fighting game, that is exploitation of your hack.

Therefore, you can use exploit for hacks as long as it is done for one's pleasure. (not helping) But you can't use exploit as a term for a hack. Why? Because exploit can essentially mean anything.

I mean, jumping on someone ingame to get to the top of a building would be exploitation of that guy's head.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
True dat.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-29-2011, 09:46 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I mean, jumping on someone ingame to get to the top of a building would be exploitation of that guy's head.

So would asking him how to get on top of the builidng. :lol:
2,000 thread! WOOT WOOT!
So really- there is no point or real answer to this thread... I LIEK IT!!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-29-2011, 10:18 PM)Rare Wrote: 2,000 thread! WOOT WOOT!

Nope, the one where I unintentionally spammed was 2,000'th.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I hate people that confuse them, thanks for making this thread!