Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If anyone wants to play Minecraft, here's the server I currently play on.
If you just want to jump right in and play, the server IP is "76.72.172.167:25580", but if you want a little bit more information, here's a quick summary.

'Envycraft' (named such because the owner's username is Envice) is a survival Bukkit server with Towny, iConomy, ChestShop, LWC, and other plugins (like LogBlock and WorldGuard) that don't affect normal gameplay much. There's usually between one and eight people online, and if there's four or more on, it's almost certain that at least one is a moderator and pretty likely that one of the four active (semi-active now, because of school) admins is there too. Griefing and stealing aren't allowed, but PvP is currently allowed in the wilderness. (Blatantly just going around killing people might get you in trouble though.)

If you want more info, the website is "http://envyminecraft.enjin.com/".

My town is named Alexandria. Here's some week-old pics Big Grin

[Image: rh7c49.png]

[Image: 23tjn9u.png]

[Image: 2j4es90.png]

[Image: 1044wtc.png]
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
How do people build these giant homes so fast?
It takes me about a week real-time.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
The tower took me about 5 RL days and then I kind of stopped working on it. It hasn't grown (or been dug down) much since that picture.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-14-2013, 09:47 PM)Ghosty Wrote: The tower took me about 5 RL days and then I kind of stopped working on it.

with some dedication i could have made a literal sandcastle in that time, but the newer sound for walking on sand is really discouraging.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
I play on a server called Mongoose Country, if any of you are interested on what I play on, or has actually heard of the server. Here's a link to their website
The server is whitelisted, by the way. With the last acceptance percentage for applications being .62%. So out of the average 1k-5k people that apply, a very few lucky 20-ish people are accepted, I happened to be one of the very lucky ones that got in without having to donate.
I play on a private Feed the Beast server with 4 other friends.
only been able to be in singleplayer.

mostly because i quit or am banned from every server.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]