I feel I've done too much for Buildism.
(05-18-2011, 11:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: We can't force you to stay, but I hope you do--you were one of the few members of the raiding group that saw Buildism as a promising game, not a cheap ripoff of ROBLOX.

Do I get kudos for being one of the only guys who came from ROBLOX and didn't start flaming and calling this site a rip-off without looking into it?
(05-18-2011, 11:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Nobody wants you to leave. I liked it when you reported stuff--even though you reported some stuff that wasn't against the rules, it takes us one click to ignore a report. And if you didn't report anything at all, then we might have never found out about it. Any mod that criticized you wasn't thinking everything through before posting.

The only one here that dislikes you is Kieron, and that doesn't matter because he is IP banned for the next week.

We can't force you to stay, but I hope you do--you were one of the few members of the raiding group that saw Buildism as a promising game, not a cheap ripoff of ROBLOX.

Spongebob: All forums have drama, including this one. The difference with ROBLOX is that it happens every day, and when it does everyone gets involved.

You IP-banned him for that...

This community is crap if you IP ban someone for disliking another person.
(05-19-2011, 02:27 PM)Duck Wrote:
(05-18-2011, 11:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: We can't force you to stay, but I hope you do--you were one of the few members of the raiding group that saw Buildism as a promising game, not a cheap ripoff of ROBLOX.

Do I get kudos for being one of the only guys who came from ROBLOX and didn't start flaming and calling this site a rip-off without looking into it?

Same here my friend!
(05-19-2011, 02:29 PM)HelloBuildism Wrote:
(05-18-2011, 11:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Nobody wants you to leave. I liked it when you reported stuff--even though you reported some stuff that wasn't against the rules, it takes us one click to ignore a report. And if you didn't report anything at all, then we might have never found out about it. Any mod that criticized you wasn't thinking everything through before posting.

The only one here that dislikes you is Kieron, and that doesn't matter because he is IP banned for the next week.

We can't force you to stay, but I hope you do--you were one of the few members of the raiding group that saw Buildism as a promising game, not a cheap ripoff of ROBLOX.

Spongebob: All forums have drama, including this one. The difference with ROBLOX is that it happens every day, and when it does everyone gets involved.

Kieron spammed everywhere, making loads of threads saying 'BAN BROLOXER' and shouting at anyone who wasn't on his side.
(05-19-2011, 02:29 PM)HelloBuildism Wrote:

Kieron is the most banned user from Buildism, he have done many bad things, Mostly spamming and Flaming...
Micky's right -- Kieron has an unfortunate history here.

He's insulted the mods for no clear reason once or twice, been occaisionally provocative towards some people, and there have been a few times us mods have been a bit confused upon whether something he's done is actually against the rules or not. (In fact it once nearly started a mod war between Ashely, Paradox, and me, and Micky and broloxer offering opinions too.)
(05-19-2011, 02:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Micky's right -- Kieron has an unfortunate history here.

He's insulted the mods for no clear reason once or twice, been occaisionally provocative towards some people, and there have been a few times us mods have been a bit confused upon whether something he's done is actually against the rules or not. (In fact it once nearly started a mod war between Ashely, Paradox, and me, and Micky and broloxer offering opinions too.)

Support.
Now you know how I feel after I made tons of people siggys and made the play and build button and still NEVER got a thanks from jacob_ just got a message saying to make them look better which ticked me off.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]