Can you solve these riddles?
  • What letter is next in this sequence? O, T, T, F, F, S, S, E, __
  • Why are 2011 pennies worth more than 2010 pennies?
  • Why is it against the law for a man living in Georgia to be buried in Tennessee?
  • What word means an object is not present in any place, but when you add a space the 2 words mean the object is in fact with us at the present moment?
  • On a clear day, a ship sank. There was nothing wrong with it and the weather was good, but it sank--but nobody was concerned. Why?
I know =D

I also have one!

How could the 22nd and 24th U.S. Presidents have the same parents, but weren’t brothers?
Number one is N
@Ashely
Oh I know that one!
It was the same president!
[Image: image?id=2155]
Last one is a submarine. >Tongue

One about Georgia and Tennessee: Because he's still living.
@3rd riddle
Because he is still alive!
@Qwerty
Dang it you beat me to it.
Also it is N for nine
[Image: image?id=2155]
Word riddle: Nowhere > Now Here
I have one for you all:

This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out. Good luck - don't blow your cool!

And also: Number 2: Because if you have 2011 pennies you have more than 2010 pennies, making you 1 penny richer Big Grin
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
There's no letter E in that paragraph?

Believe it or not, someone wrote a whole, relatively long novel in French without using the letter E. The astonishing part is, someone else made a very good English translation, also without using the letter E.