Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I..
Minecraft.
Garry's mod is buggy as hell, trust me, I got 428 hours on it. You also need to download alot of stuff for it, from servers and the add-on site. But it's alright, if you have like 500GB of memory, hehe.

Minecraft on the other hand is a pretty decent game. And it's only in Beta.
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]
GMOD or Minecraft *look both games*....*starts shaking*......grrrr i cant decide...BOTH, TAKE BOTH!!
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]

Lol, who, I like your signature with the ROFL copters.:lol:

On topic

Minecraft is pretty good. But I haven't played GMOD. But, I guess they're both good games, so why don't you choose the cheapest option? Otherwise, I vote for minecraft.
O.OLOGICO.O
(05-29-2011, 10:50 PM)Logic Wrote: Lol, who, I like your signature with the ROFL copters.:lol:

On topic

Minecraft is pretty good. But I haven't played GMOD. But, I guess they're both good games, so why don't you choose the cheapest option? Otherwise, I vote for minecraft.

Well, Garry's Mod is $10 and Minecraft is $20.
Keep in mind that you have to have a Source engine game for Garry's Mod, and if you don't have Counter Strike Source you will get a lot of annoying missing textures/models.
(05-30-2011, 02:52 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Keep in mind that you have to have a Source engine game for Garry's Mod, and if you don't have Counter Strike Source you will get a lot of annoying missing textures/models.

Anyways, I'd go for Minecraft and I already have it and love it.