Why Mod Applications Opened
To see who would be jelly, QQ, rage, over react, or act (im)mature in the replies. Think about it, with a template, everyone's application would be practically identical to get people to think you are qualified.

Thus it is the replies that matter more than the facade put up within the OP.
Kthx.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I don't think people judge the application itself, rather the person who wrote it.
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-My-Application--6151

.___.
(06-23-2011, 01:47 PM)AK-47 Wrote: I don't think people judge the application itself, rather the person who wrote it.

Likely, of course it's not the application only by ITSELF that describes a person, without judging a personality who knows what we could be judging?

And if in case ming is directing this at me and other people....

"To see who would be jelly, QQ, rage, over react, or act (im)mature in the replies."

Why would someone be jealous over an application? They can one themselves too. Again, who would cry over it? Besides, I gave up trying to be a mod a long time ago when I realized I didn't do shit for anyone. Rage? How many times do I have to repeat myself? Overreact? Act mature/immature? When it comes to replies, there is a valid reason to (In your definition) "act whatever", even though an opinion/response doesn't give a direct change of thought to the person/people deciding, it voices the community in the an aspect of personal advice or demotivation. I see no problem in that, as long as there is a valid reason, to motivate, demotivate, advice, etc, etc it's all just opinions and responses, however if it doesn't exactly apply to this, than it should be counted as immature than. Sarcasm, however, can also apply.