Supporting an idea. [What you should]
I feel just saying "support" isn't enough to get noticed. It should have reason to be supported. If you really like an idea, don't be lazy and just say "Support." Tell why you support it, give good reasons with the idea! If a mod sees this thread necessary, then a mod can feel free to stick this thread.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I don't agree, I think this is the exception to one word posts, since I mainly support people when I agree with their points, so why would I bother repeatedly writing "I support this, since I agree with your points" over and over again , instead of just writing "Support"
(07-03-2011, 02:36 PM)Duck Wrote: I don't agree, I think this is the exception to one word posts, since I mainly support people when I agree with their points, so why would I bother repeatedly writing "I support this, since I agree with your points" over and over again , instead of just writing "Support"

I support people who support alone too. But giving reasons makes it even more convincing.
There's nothing wrong with "Support." It's just that it's like an M&M, wheras explaining why you like it is more like a Hershey bar.
(07-03-2011, 04:15 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: There's nothing wrong with "Support." It's just that it's like an M&M, wheras explaining why you like it is more like a Hershey bar.

I'm not stating it's bad. I'm stating it will be 10x more convincing and helpful if you give reasons!
Login
I'm not stating it's bad. I Wrote:
m stating it will be 10x more convincing and helpful if you give reasons!

An M&M isn't bad. It's just a whole lot smaller and less captivating than a Hershey bar.

That's the comparison I'm making.

I think it's been influenced by the fact that I've been nibbling on a Cookies and Creme bar as I've been browsing the site though...
Oh wow. That quote got messed up somehow. O_e