Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Using school computer...
On a math class. We are trying to find out stuff about water such as tsunami and how much water there are if the polar water will warm. Sorry bad english.
I can't find anywhere how much water there are in a 25m high tsunami that has the speed of 70km/h? Can anyone please help?
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Looks like a trick question to me, unless you have more info. Volume is 3-dimensional space. You only have height and (what I would take to be unnecessary) speed. Unless you have width (how many miles wide is the tsunami?) and depth (how far from the front of the tsunami to the back?) I'm not totally sure you can solve it.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
A tsunami isn't a type of water; it's categorized as a natural disaster. It's unknown how much water will warm and diminish in the arctic, it all depends on the temperatures and how long this warmth will last.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
This looks useful, although you need to know some more information: http://montessorimuddle.org/2011/03/24/t...a-tsunami/
I forgot to mention that we need to find the area Inside the tsunami if meashured as a square divided with 2. which is 44 meter wide and 25 m tall. ITS 3000 km from its starting point at the beach
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
We aren't Google.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Well, I figured it out on my own. It was pretty easy after all.
Thank's for your responses though.
xD
My school doesn't block 2DWorlds luckily.

Well I WAS the walrus.