Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going to fix up the wiki.
I will soon be spending a lot of time editing the wiki of typos and other things in hopes of becoming a wiki moderator.

You see it bothers me that the wiki is so unofficial and full or errors. I just noticed this after clicking 'Random Page' a lot.

Wish me luck.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Quote:in hopes of becoming a wiki moderator.

Shouldn't have included that part.
(07-10-2011, 10:01 PM)Chaos Wrote: I will soon be spending a lot of time editing the wiki of typos and other things in hopes of becoming a wiki moderator.

You see it bothers me that the wiki is so unofficial and full or errors. I just noticed this after clicking 'Random Page' a lot.

Wish me luck.

I hope you can help us out by fixing up typos and errors, it would save us alot of time.
Look, I know you may think I'm just doing this for a job here...

And it may be true, but it TRULY does bother me when I see unofficial wiki pages and un moderated ones.

Also, you know it really hurts to know that I just got beat down again...
Jacob, why are you acting like an ass to Chaos, he's helping you out here and you just offend him.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-10-2011, 10:57 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Jacob, why are you acting like an ass to Chaos, he's helping you out here and you just offend him.

You do know that's your boss correct?
(07-10-2011, 10:50 PM)Chaos Wrote: Look, I know you may think I'm just doing this for a job here...

And it may be true, but it TRULY does bother me when I see unofficial wiki pages and un moderated ones.

Also, you know it really hurts to know that I just got beat down again...

I never said that you didn't have a chance, I was just giving you some advice. It sounded like you were trying to make a false impression, even though you probably weren't.

It's like going up to your math teacher and saying "I'm going to start answering questions in class in hopes of getting an A." Don't talk about it, just do it, it's more effective that way.

And Ashely's right, a lot of pages on the wiki do need fixing--there is a lot of improper formatting, typos, bad grammar, and articles that need to be improved in general. Just do it for the community, not to get some title that doesn't mean much other than being able to edit a few special pages.

Also, a lot of pages are protected that don't need to be, I'll fix that.
Your right. I need to start thinking that jobs are not status symbols...

I thought I didn't but I guess I do.

P.S: SpawnPoints needs to be unlocked. I could add a lot of things, plus it has typos...
(07-10-2011, 11:07 PM)Chaos Wrote: Your right. I need to start thinking that jobs are not status symbols...

I thought I didn't but I guess I do.

P.S: SpawnPoints needs to be unlocked. I could add a lot of things, plus it has typos...

SpawnPoints is just a duplicate of SpawnPoint... I redirected it, you can edit SpawnPoint.