Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have you ever got in trouble by the police before?
14 and a half here.
Turning 15 in September.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I'm turning 16 in April. I did that because there were no cops to call...
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
How were there no cops to call? All you do is press 911 on your phone.

Well I WAS the walrus.
How can I call on a phone at a school with a phone ban?
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-15-2013, 08:53 PM)Omega Wrote: How can I call on a phone at a school with a phone ban?

Why would you beat up somebody and risk getting in trouble with the police?
Use common sense and critical thinking please.
What you do is call the police in the bathroom or just call regardless of the phone ban. In that situation, that is what you do.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Once me and my friends were throwing water ballons at stuff and a cop saw us
He was all like "What the hell are you doing"
The only time I ever talked to the police was when I was crossing the street and got hit by a car. OK, "tapped gently" is a better word - they were stopped in front of the crosswalk I was on, then starting going without noticing that I was right in front of them. The cop was going the other way and just yelled out of the window to ask if I was ok.
Jacob_, did you get any injuries from that tragic moment?

Well I WAS the walrus.
No, I jumped out of the way so it wasn't painful at all.
My friend Ryan in the 6th grade got hit by a car when he was 6 and had multiple surgeries since his whole skull was fractured. The guy who ran him over was drunk.

Well I WAS the walrus.