I might one day be a dog trainer.
Yes, I love dogs. But should I study now? I am only 10 and yet when my teacher said about her dog "Sometimes he is scared like shaking and somtimes he bark at the vacuum.", I understood that he wasn't afraid if he kept changing his personalty over the vacuum, my dog just hates anything that blows in his face and he gets scares and hides, my vacuum blows air out the top so he is scared of that. But with my teachers dog he is not, just most likely wants attention. :l Yes, I am ammiting that I want to have a job like this but it is rare and most likely unavailable. I want to be a bankist but I am missing my sats because of my Autism, So I will have a rarer chance. What do I do? Sad I am good at money BTW, I can do algerbra in like 5 Minutes (And the class takes about 30 Minutes).
HECK YA THAT'S A CHILDISH FAIL DREAM! I'LL MOST LIKLEY HAVE A CRAP JOB AT ASDA!
Not lying: My Biology teacher said that studies show that kids with autism connect with animals more then other people do. So I think this would be a good job for you.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-10-2011, 02:48 AM)Polar Wrote: HECK YA THAT'S A CHILDISH FAIL DREAM! I'LL MOST LIKLEY HAVE A CRAP JOB AT ASDA!

y u mad sis? Seriously, it doesn't make sense you get mad at yourself a lot.
(07-10-2011, 03:18 AM)Fire Wrote: Not lying: My Biology teacher said that studies show that kids with autism connect with animals more then other people do. So I think this would be a good job for you.

I can teach my dog and signals but I can't teach him how to give me his paw. He is just after that peice of Ham or meat.