Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What were you like as a kid?
I was always very kind, and considerate. I'm not as kind as I used to be though. I was very social. I was the teachers pet and I stayed out of trouble in school (and still do). I never played with toys like most of my old friends in Kindergarten throughout 5th grade, I played with locomotive model train sets. I had a huge obsession with them at the time. I made my parents spend a dozen just so I could get a train. I collected Lionel's, Bachmann's and Hornby's. I even inherited my grandpa's old train which were pre-WW2 since he was a kid in the 20's. He's not alive anymore sadly (I'll always remember you grandpa). The only real memory I have of him is his home which is in Ascot (a small town north-west of London). My parents own it now though since in his will it was who he wanted to give it too. I may even move to the UK when I'm older, not sure. I was a spoiled brat though and a little bit babyish. If I didn't get what I wanted whether it be food or just a thing I'd whine and be like "BUT MOMMY/BUT DADDY!". And then I'd droop my face and look like a Basset Hound.

Anyway, what were you like?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

I used to fight all the time with Micky for toys and share the same friends.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(03-15-2013, 03:15 PM)Who Wrote: I used to fight all the time with Micky for toys and share the same friends.

I share my brothers friends, well I used too. I fight verbally with my brother still sadly.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I was very quiet and never got in trouble.
More or less, I still don't get into trouble, although I do talk more now.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I was quiet for a large portion of middle school.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I was really nerdy and always kept to myself, apart from my small group of friends. I've changed loads since then.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I wasn't nerdy and it really depends on what your definition of nerdy is.
Most of the boys in elementary school (primary school in the UK) always played with their Pokemon and YuGiOh cards, only the Chinese ones which accounted for 95% of the school.

Well I WAS the walrus.