Alright listen up
The game does NOT need to update to keep running, all it needs is an active server and a running user base for it to keep functioning.
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
I can't believe you're back... You were always on those old threads...
(08-25-2011, 10:08 PM)LOL Wrote: I can't believe you're back... You were always on those old threads...

I told him to come back on steam.
Not true... someone has to pay to keep the website up... and without updates it will slowly die
(08-25-2011, 10:11 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Not true... someone has to pay to keep the website up... and without updates it will slowly die

>It should really only take like 5$ or so a month to actually keep it alive
>the game seems fit as it is, people just need to learn to actually use the games tools right, etc.
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
(08-25-2011, 10:12 PM)ILiekMudkipz Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 10:11 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Not true... someone has to pay to keep the website up... and without updates it will slowly die

>It should really only take like 5$ or so a month to actually keep it alive
>the game seems fit as it is, people just need to learn to actually use the games tools right, etc.

One of the reasons I stopped making updates is that it just demotivated me when I spent so much time creating new features and then very few people took the effort to learn how to use them. There were 4 games updated in the last 4 days yet the temporary forums were filled with posts, that is 100% unacceptable for a game making website.

The $0-5 of ad money per day is enough to pay the hosting bills, but not enough to motivate me to spend hours of frustration trying to write bug fixes and new features that very few people are going to appreciate, when I could be enjoying college.