Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2DWorlds Forum Refuge/Special Archive Subreddit
Please submit whatever images/screenshots that you have of 2DWorlds or Buildism, as well as memorable posts.

reddit.com/r/jewsdid911 (Don't mind the name, it was already created by the time that I was making this thread so I just decided to be lazy and go with this one, unless it bothers everyone too much which I can then reconsider choosing another name)

Remember to upload images on an image host (Most preferably Imgur) to link them to the subreddit.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(04-24-2013, 10:37 PM)rep3 Wrote: Please submit whatever images/screenshots that you have of 2DWorlds or Buildism, as well as memorable posts.

reddit.com/r/jewsdid911 (Don't mind the name, it was already created by the time that I was making this thread so I just decided to be lazy and go with this one, unless it bothers everyone too much which I can then reconsider choosing another name)

Remember to upload images on an image host (Most preferably Imgur) to link them to the subreddit.

If the name was already made why did you suggest it? Lies.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-24-2013, 10:40 PM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 10:37 PM)rep3 Wrote: Please submit whatever images/screenshots that you have of 2DWorlds or Buildism, as well as memorable posts.

If the name was already made why did you suggest it? Lies.

I was waiting for you to decide if you wanted me to create a new one but you took too long so I just linked to 911.
Making the first posts right now.
The most active contributors might be promoted to mod status.