Help with Generating Terrain using a tool.
The function to make terrain generate (you have to put terrain and place it somewhere first) then you paste this command into the Scripting Console: game.Terrain:generate()

If you would, could you make a tool that when you left click, the terrain does exactly what it would in scripting console?

Thanks in advance!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I will try to script this as soon as I get my comp. back.
I have the script, already, but it is untested.
All my mods are available here.
Hmm.. I tried it but it only randomly creates terrain each click :/
(07-08-2011, 06:55 PM)Login Wrote: The function to make terrain generate (you have to put terrain and place it somewhere first) then you paste this command into the Scripting Console: game.Terrain:generate()

Am I doing something wrong?

Says "generate is not a function, child or property of Terrain". Pleased Terrain's parent as both Root (game) and World, yet nothing happened. :|
(07-17-2011, 05:43 AM)Nyht Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 06:55 PM)Login Wrote: The function to make terrain generate (you have to put terrain and place it somewhere first) then you paste this command into the Scripting Console: game.Terrain:generate()

Am I doing something wrong?

Says "generate is not a function, child or property of Terrain". Pleased Terrain's parent as both Root (game) and World, yet nothing happened. :|

That happened to me. I just used the regular terrain tool and made a simple flat terrain.
You have to make some terrain first then use the terrain script to make it generate.
(07-17-2011, 12:36 PM)Login Wrote: You have to make some terrain first then use the terrain script to make it generate.

That makes more sense, lol.
(07-19-2011, 05:33 PM)Nyht Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 12:36 PM)Login Wrote: You have to make some terrain first then use the terrain script to make it generate.

That makes more sense, lol.

Do you think you can do the tool? :p