Everyone has a game to show his creativity, this is mine...
The Movies

It quite awesome, you are this new producing company and you have to build your studio, hire actors and directors, hire staff, hire builders for the studio, script writers, stunts performers (and more!), and obviously MAKE MOVIES, that the most impresive part of the game

Let me show you, this is The Matrix trailer that some one made with the game:

[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Sounds awesome.

Mine would have to be an old PS2 game by a forgotten game studio called HyperSonic Extreme. In the simplest term, it's a futuristic hover-craft racing game. As a whole, it's the best 3D creator I have ever expierienced.

You can choose ANYWHERE in the world to build a track -- not only by locations like the Sahara or the Grand Canyon or Denali, but by latitude-longitude coordinates. And once you pick a spot on the map, you can move around in 3D view mode until you find somewhere you like. It's somewhat realistic -- it's rocky green and mountainous in the Appalachians and rocky and sandy and bumpy in western Arizona -- but there are absolutely no buildings or roads or anything -- just terrain. Once you choose a spot for the start, you make the track. It can loop, it can swirl, it can go straight up or twist upside down, it can even be made to be a huge flat area hundreds of "miles" wide. And then comes the editing... Big Grin Powerups, track width, wall height, track gaps, track transparency, bridges, buildings, water and sand and snow, obstacles, trees, shortcuts, alternate track choices, epic jumps...

The graphics aren't epic, after all it's a game from 2002 for a new system by a new company, but they aren't bad. I wish I could show you a pic or video but I don't feel like trying to Google up something Tongue It's obviously not as creative as the Movie Maker but it's awsome for me.