My god...
I actually enjoy gore games, really i do, but i never found myself with such a gory game as "Manhunt 2", I got the PC version (without gore filter) and after beating the game all i can say is that it is a game that breakes all gore barriers stated in the game industries, resulting in the eventual ban from lots of countries.

Well here is a video (it is a gameplay from the sensored version, but if you mods still feel like its to violent feel free to delete this thread or just remove the video)

[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
The most violent games I have ever played are Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Stuntman (driving cars for filming movies like Dukes of Hazard or Indiana Jones).

So I never have this kind of issue.
(08-13-2011, 08:56 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Stuntman

I used to have that game and I loved it.
I really really really wish I could get videos of that game Tongue The bloopers are always epic... Like the time I was in the James Bond episode, I hit the rear tire of a semi as I drove under, I didn't have enough speed as I jumped over the pool and so my back wheels hit the diving board thingy, I smashed a billboard with the front of the car, bounced once or twice, went over the fence, bounced off a dock, bounced off a sailboat, and then finally landed in the harbor. :3 It's fun watching a Bugatti fly a quarter mile.
This thread is now about video game bloopers.
I has Stuntman:Ignition. It's a very fun game. c:
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
omg Qwertygiy what type of Parents do you Have??!?? My Babysitter Bought me Grand theft Auto when I was 4 or 5 (Or 6?). I enjoyed swimming in the Ocsean and going to the arcade. I also Injoyed Beating the crap outa people and stealing their cars! ^.^