Hello, It's me Reterator.
(09-23-2011, 05:51 PM)Samzonator Wrote: Well... How are you guys?

Quite well, I've found a stone 2 days ago, now I realize its my best friend
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(Before I tell you anything, this account I'm using was the only old account I could find... I forgot the pass on all the other accounts)

Well, It was nice to see you guys again, long time no siege. I want to come back to Buildism again and enjoy my time here to make shirts and pants, I'm a master on Paint.NET. I have changed alot since when I PG'd Sazaho. Sazaho and I are friends, we have been friends in xFire. I know you guys hate me and you dont want me back, but my dad was raging at me because I got IP'd at this site. If I get a change to be here again, I will not cause you guys any harm or troubles. I'm not a hacker, I got the pass to Sazaho's account back 3-4 months ago, and I just felt like going into his account and do a little bit fun... But I'm still very sorry about the horrible thing I did. I'm playing tGL instead of buildism... my account is Bling on that site. I may get a longer IP ban because I'm here without any permission, and I want to say sorry... But It was nice to meet you guys again. And theres one thing I have been keeping as a secret... my real name is not Eric, it's Sam.

I just wish I could get 1 more chance to stay on this cool site...

It really has been very painful to not be able to do any shirts or pants or play buildism games.

Please, I'm begging you all.

Your best regards - Sam <-- (My real name)
?

Your dad rages at you cause you have been IP'd from an online game?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Your dad is most likely not mad at the fact you got banned, he's mad at the poor choices you made that led to us banning you. I don't think me being nice would make him any happier.