Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have you ever got addicted to Roblox?
I have been addicted to Roblox, from the time when I was 9(2008) until I was 11(2010). I known Roblox more than I known my Girlfriend, but I barely go on Roblox, because it has bad places and a bad community now. When I was addicted to Roblox, I HATED going outside and HATED going to school.

I remember when I was addicted to Roblox, I wouldn't even get off except for eating time and I remember when I was Nine, I stayed up until 1:00 AM just to have fun, that was the first time I stayed up just for gaming besides ToonTown. I stayed on Roblox almost no matter what, which caused me to get bad grades eventually! You need to go outside, study and regulate your gaming to avoid addiction.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I wasn't THAT addicted, but it was the only website I went to regularly from December 2009 until February 2011, when I found Buildism.
I used to play Script Builder too much... I have a 1000+ line admin script on my other computer.
I was decent at building on Roblox and a lot of my friends were on there, so I was active for about 2 years on there. I started visiting less and less when my friends started quiting.

But I still go on there like once every few weeks to check up on a model I have made.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I barely BARELY go on. I did enjoy being part of UAF for a bit, but I've given up on those war groups.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
the games there are terrible now because only a few people can script... but i go on the forums.